General Fund Duplicating Request
If you have questions in regards to filling out this form, If you have questions about filling out this form, please email our Printing Services Team, by calling (608) 246-6082 or by sending an email to the Document Services Department.
Please read for important print room processing updates below.
- Have your MC Code ready, as orders cannot be submitted without it. Please reach out to your manager if you do not know what it is. Orders will not be started without it.
- Please submit your work order online. If you require assistance, please note that in the work order form, in ‘Special Instructions’.
- In order to provide your product by the date requested, please submit all orders with a minimum of 48 hours in advance of pick up. This process is to ensure we have your items ready when needed, and allows us to give you the best product and service possible.
- All items submitted with less than 24 hours turn around time are subject to delays.
- Please have clear instructions and have your items print ready.
- Large jobs require 4-5 days for processing.
Copyright Notice: Copyrighted material may not be duplicated without first receiving permission from the copyright holder, or unless it falls under the Fair Use guidelines of U.S. Copyright Law.
Printing Services staff have the right and the obligation to refuse requests which they have reason to believe are in violation of the law.