Catering & Non-Travel Food Exception Authorization Form

Form Details

The College's Catering & Non-Food Travel Policy provides guidelines on what food and beverage is reimbursable.  However, there may be events that require an exception as outlined in the Policy.  This form can be used to obtain the proper approval before food and/or beverages are purchased that requires Vice President authorization and signature.  The form must be included with receipts when requesting reimbursement of the costs.