High School Completion Status Form

Form Details

In order to be eligible for financial aid, you must complete high school or a high school equivalency. You must submit the completed High School Completion Status form along with the required documentation. If you have not obtained one of the diplomas listed on the form, please review Madison College’s GED/HSED Information.

Note: if you submit a transcript or diploma without this form, it may not be received by the Financial Aid Office.  

Financial Aid

Associated File(s)

application/pdf icon HS_Comp.pdf