PeopleSoft Access Request - Student Administration

Form Details

This form is used to request new account access or access change requests for Limited Term Employees (LTE) including casuals, student workers (student help or work study), temporary workers, interns (paid or unpaid), or contractors. For PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Access (student administration) for regular, permanent staff, contact the representative on the Security Authorization, Facilitation and Enforcement (SAFE) Team for your unit (representatives listed on bottom of form).

peoplesoft, casual, temp, student help, LTE staff, contractor, intern