Madison College Clubs may apply for funding for conference/trip costs, such as registration fees, travel, lodging, etc. Students on the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) weigh all the applications based on the information provided by the club on the application, post-trip report, and the budget available.
The maximum that a club can receive is $3,000 for travel to conferences and field trips combined in one year. The maximum students can receive is $300 per student per year.
Clubs and/or student participants will be expected to cover at least half of the costs. This fund will more significantly support professional development or competitive opportunities. Please do not rely on this money to pay for your trip as it is meant to support the experience as much as funds permit. ELT reserves the right to deny travel funding applications.
⇒You must read the Student Travel Funding Guidelines and complete the Pre-Travel forms before traveling.
- Student(s) must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours at Madison College.
- Student(s) must be in academic good standing (2.0+ grade point average).
The Student Activities Board has funding set aside to pay for students who advanced from a regional or state level of competition. This funding is handled separately; contact the Student Life Office at email@example.com, 608-246-6224, or B1260 for more details.
- The FIRST Friday of November for fall semester travel
- The LAST Friday of March for spring semester travel
- If you are traveling in the summer months, make sure to apply for funds by the spring semester deadline